httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: Using C++ instead of Java servlets with Apache
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 14:54:19 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what your using, as I've not used Winhttp or API's.

But, it sounds like you want to run a C++ cgi routine. Is this routine
going to have the C++ then turn around and open a socket to the client
machine
that has some sort of listening program that will receive the image,

or do you want the cgi routine to return an image file to the requesting
process
using apache to return a file?

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly, it sounds like you just need to
write a cgi program in C++.

George