httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: form to change passwd
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 21:22:39 GMT
if changing their passwords is related to increasing
security, then I'd upgrade your apache if possible to
the latest to take advantage of any bug fixes that
could provide an even worse security risk.

Of course, that doesn't help your situation now.

Does anyone know if the later version of ./htpasswd will
update an older .htpasswd file? Maybe you could get a
binary for your platform of just the .htpasswd program,
without having to recompile a new version.

George