httpd-users mailing list archives

From Phil.D...@daimlerchryslerservices-it.co.uk
Subject Final Hurdle
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 08:07:14 GMT

Hi :

I have now compiled the library for PHP okay but when I try and use the
LoadModule option the apachectl start command just hangs.  Nothing is produced
in the logfiles aswell. Help :(

cheers

Phil

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT