httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: error 1327
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 21:30:32 GMT
Hello, Ying,

    I gave it a search and found your problem might be caused by using the Disk
Administrator utility included in Win NT 4.0 to change the drive letter of the
hard disk that the operating  system is installed on. For more information, see
the following search result and the links.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=error+1327

Good luck.

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team,  Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki