httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: error 1327
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 19:48:31 GMT
Hello, Ying,

    I meant when you are installing the apache server, it will ask you in the
beginning that what folder you want to install accompanied with a suggest path
something like C:\Program Files\Apache Group\..., and if you have not
accidently changed the drive name from C to G, then your problem will be very
weird.

    BTW, what version of the apache server you are trying to install? If you
are installing the latest Windows binary version
apache_2.0.36-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi, do you have the MSI installer installed
first? Also there are problems for Win NT system with Service Pack 4, but both
Service Pack 3 or 6 are okay.

Regards

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team,  Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki