httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jose S. Samonte Jr." <dyo...@skyinet.net>
Subject Scholarship grant to be able to study abroad
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 22:57:37 GMT
Dear Sir,

I'm a Filipino citizen, male, 22 years of age. I have graduated from a
college here in the Philippines with a Bachelor's degree in Electronics
and Communications Engineering. It's really my biggest dream to become a
good computer programmer someday, and the course I have is not related
to computers and computer programming, but I've been really working hard
on my own to learn. I belong to a poor family, and my parents are
already old, but I really want to be able to continue my studies abroad.
I'm really a very hardworking and determined student. I'm really hoping
and praying hard sir to be able pursue my studies in a university
abroad. Do you know sir of any individuals or companies who would be
willing fund my studies or give me scholarship grant for me to be able
to take up an undergraduate course in Computer Science/Software
Engineering?

Yours sincerely,
Jose S. Samonte Jr.