httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Capouch <bri...@palaver.net>
Subject Two servers on Port 80 on same machine?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 20:31:08 GMT
Please forgive me for asking, since I'm sure enough digging would reveal
the answer.  Long story, but an Important Person just said, "I need to
know right now."

We run a vanilla Apache server on Port 80.  Management wants to add a
WebSphere server, on the same box (Solaris/Sun) but under a different IP
address.

Not taking into account how complex it might be, can it even be done?

Thanks in advance for any information that might be forthcoming.  I'm
the "expert" around here, but in this case I don't have a clue, although
at least in theory it doesn't seem like it ought to be a problem.

Thx.

B.