httpd-users mailing list archives

From Enric Lafont <laf...@jazzfree.com>
Subject Re: mod_vhost_alias trouble
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:57:37 GMT
Yes, I inverted the LoadModules and AddModule directives.... And to my
surprise revising it I did commit an error, I did not invert it really
(you know those peski vi commands I never know how to use then right)
but doing so, I get things the way I want.

THANKS A LOT !!!! , if you ever come to Spain (where I live) tell me
and  I will invite you to the best restaurant in city... :-)

Thanks for your help. I can sleep right this night .... finally...

Enric