httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tacio A.G. Santos" <san...@fokus.gmd.de>
Subject mod_cache apache 2.0.36 - strange file permissions
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:57:04 GMT
Hi,

  I trying to set up mod_proxy+mod_cache using apache 2.0.36 but
caching does not work. I looked in the cache directory and i got the
following strange file permissions:

-rw-------    1 webu     webg         2326 May 22 16:41 wkL1JcPol1pQ.data
----------    1 webu     webg          355 May 22 16:41
wkL1JcPol1pQ.header

If we manually changed it (chmod 600 *) the file is served from disk
(cache) otherwise apache gets it again from the originating server.

I compiled it with the following configuration:

./configure  --prefix=/home2/apps/web/apache2 --enable-proxy=shared \
    --enable-proxy-connect=shared  --enable-proxy-ftp=shared \
    --enable-proxy-http=shared --enable-cache=shared
--enable-disk-cache=shared \
    --enable-mem-cache=shared  2>&1> log_configure.txt

Does anybody know how to fix it or point me where i could get more
information?

Thanks in advance
Tacio