httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luke Morgan <lmm2...@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
Subject Re: "RewriteMap not allowed here" error?
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 04:18:30 GMT

When you say 'server config' and 'Virtualhost', are those solely http.conf
areas? Is there anyway to use them in .htaccess?

Also, should I use them in the http.conf file (I'd contact my admin), he would
put them in under my <virtualhost> area, right?

Thank you so, so much for helping. It's been really hard finding someone
knowledgeable about this sort of thing.

-Luke