httpd-users mailing list archives

From dnic...@aug.edu
Subject Migrating from IIS to Apache Windows2000
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 18:04:06 GMT
I would like to migrate our web server (IIS5 Win2k) to Apache 2.0 on
win2k server. Right now users can ftp to there home directory with
their domain accounts. I am looking for some advice on how to
replicate this while having Apache as the webserver. Would I need to
install another ftp server on the server? Which one would you guys
recommend? Any suggestions would much appreciated. Also is there
anything else to need to be on the look out for during this migration.
Thanks,
David N