httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: upgradation problem from 1.3.23 to 2.35/2.36 with jserv modules
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 16:35:54 GMT
just my two cents, and maybe i'm wrong, but --enable-shared=max doesn't
appear to be an option in the 2.0.35 configure script, and so the .so
may not be getting built. sorry to ask the obvious, but is the
mod_jsever.so your using here built as part of the 2.0.35 build or is
mod_jserv.so from an older build?

cheers,
andy

--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

Don't miss the 13th Annual Borland® Conference, May 18-22 in Anaheim,
California. Hundreds of sessions are being offered  to help you enable
the new digital world  with best-in-class solutions for Web Services,
Java™ technologies, mobile and enterprise computing, cross-platform
development, .NET™ and J2EE™  platform technologies, and more!
Register today! http://www.borland.com/conf2002

the
confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.