httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Cook <...@cs.appstate.edu>
Subject Re: New Root Directory
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 18:37:54 GMT
make sure you restart Apache so it picks up the changes to the .conf files.

Jim Hale wrote:

> Back when I was running IEMS it setup something in my httpd.conf file that made it the
'default' website on my pc. I had to go in and setup a virtual host in order for people to
get to the actual website. I uninstalled IEMS and it took out whatever it had put in so now
everything is back to 'normal'.

> Anyway -
>
> What I want to do is have the 'default' website point to /var/www/html/webmail instead
of /var/www/html. I tried outting the entries under