httpd-users mailing list archives

From b.@praxid.com
Subject Issue with ssl_expr_scan.c on apache2.0.36
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 20:19:24 GMT
HI

this is the known bug in the apache2.0.35, so i have been advised to go
the
next release
2.0.36, now the problem is ,

I am not able to compile the source of 2.0.39 with mod_ssl

Here is the error

ssl_expr_scan.c
lex.ssl_expr_yy.c(1753) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before

'constant'

Did any one have any work around for this

thanks in advance
BM