httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carsten.Lor...@t-online.de (Carsten Lorenz)
Subject Re: apache as service under W98
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 17:19:45 GMT
Hi,

i've found it in the Bug Database with ID 8362.
It's status is 'new' and the priority is 'other'.

The proposal not to run it as a service is made by the creator of the
report himself.

To circumvent the bug you can start apache from console to restart is by
hand.

After i updated to 2.0.36 i have no problems to uninstall the service
since.
(Although apache keeps running so a reboot is needed.)

So you can also switch to an configuration when apache starts after a
boot without having to login.

    Carsten