httpd-users mailing list archives

From Owen Boyle <...@bourse.ch>
Subject Re: Apache and IIS at one workstation
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 14:41:48 GMT
Fernando Reuter Wendt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wannt to configure at one workstation running Win2K the Apache and IIS
> webservers apps. The both will not use the 80 port for www requests? In
> Apache, i know it´s just change the port configuration at httpd.conf, but if
> i want to use http://localhost instead of http://localhost:81   - sample -
> to be enabled with Apache, its possible to change the IIS port too?

Basically you're asking how to change the port in IIS... That's easy but
it'll cost you $90.00 per minute on my premium support rate. You didn't
think you'd get MS support for free, did you ;-)

... I guess you just click on a million windows until you see something
that says "80" then you change it to "81".

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.