httpd-users mailing list archives

From alex dyas <ad...@twowaytv.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache on Windows
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 08:31:03 GMT
- Firstly ping the Win98 machine from the NT machine ( ping <ipaddress
of Win98 machine> from a command prompt)
- If the Win98 machine is visible, open a browser on the NT machine and
enter the IP address of the Win98 machine in the address line.  You
should see the same thing as http://localhost on the Win98 machine.
- If Ping fails from NT to Win98 you need to investigate TCP/IP
configuration of both machines.

alex...

--
-= alex dyas - webmaster - twowaytv - uk =-