httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Mozurkewich <Jo...@randell.com>
Subject RE: SGI, PHP, APACHE help.
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 18:33:35 GMT
RuneImp,
    Thanks, I see now how what I said could be taken that way, I honestly
did not mean it like that. Thanks for the welcome and I hope that I can
contribute as well as query the list.

John

RANDELL MANUFACTURING - always working to better serve you!
This Email and any attachments were processed by our
Email VirusScan to help protect your computer information and ours.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and confidential
information. Any other review, use, disclosure or
distribution without the express written permission from
Randell Manufacturing is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.