httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Mozurkewich <Jo...@randell.com>
Subject PHP install problem
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 17:38:21 GMT
Hi,
    I get this error when running make on PHP 4.2.1 with Apache 1.3.24, I
see that there was a reported bug but I did not see any work-arounds. Can
anyone suggest any possible solutions?
Thanks,
John

ld: FATAL   11 : Object file format error
(.libs/libphp4.lax/libmain.al/main.lo): file is empty.
*** Error code 4 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
RANDELL MANUFACTURING - always working to better serve you!
This Email and any attachments were processed by our
Email VirusScan to help protect your computer information and ours.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and confidential
information. Any other review, use, disclosure or
distribution without the express written permission from
Randell Manufacturing is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.