httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Mozurkewich <Jo...@randell.com>
Subject Zend.h
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 20:43:36 GMT
When compiling Apache 1.3.24 with php 4.2.1 I get the error
The source file "zend.h" is unavailable
when running make. configure works just fine. I searched the web to no
avail.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Using SGI Irix 6.5
Thanks,
John
johnm@randell.com <mailto:johnm@randell.com>

RANDELL MANUFACTURING - always working to better serve you!
This Email and any attachments were processed by our
Email VirusScan to help protect your computer information and ours.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and confidential
information. Any other review, use, disclosure or
distribution without the express written permission from
Randell Manufacturing is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.