httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Mozurkewich <Jo...@randell.com>
Subject Problem with File Download rather than homepage.
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:15:45 GMT
Hi,
    I am running Apache 1.3.24, PHP 4.2.1 on SGI IRIX 6.5. I just upgraded
from Apache 1.3.17 to Apache 1.3.24. After configuring the httpd.conf and
php.ini files (similar to the httpd.conf and php.ini I used with Apache
1.3.17) and starting the web-server, I go to my site where a blank page
starts to load then a "File Download" window comes up. If I open the file
from location I get the source code for my login page rather than the page
itself. I have checked the access and error logs for clues as to why and
also searched the web, Apache FAQ's PHP FAQ's, Google Groups etc for a
remedy. I also posted to the PHPDN where I received a reply saying that I
should check the MIME settings (of which I did and are set as they were for
Apache 1.3.17). Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,
John
johnm@randell.com

Sometimes you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you
look at it right.

RANDELL MANUFACTURING - always working to better serve you!
This Email and any attachments were processed by our
Email VirusScan to help protect your computer information and ours.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and confidential
information. Any other review, use, disclosure or
distribution without the express written permission from
Randell Manufacturing is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.