httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackson" <david.j.jack...@pickledbeans.com>
Subject RE: Apache 1.3.23 GET-function not working properly
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 17:51:20 GMT
Wm --
You might want to take you fingers in for a check up :)
Change ($count <$q) to ($count <$r),
also $var= isn't needed in this script you can just do,
print $_POST['count'], if your using PHP4.x.x.

And finaly there is the php-general mailing list, which also
available as a newsgroup. Check the php.net page for details.

David