httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackson" <david.j.jack...@pickledbeans.com>
Subject Re: Why keep 2 versions ?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 07:47:57 GMT
Most hosting companies are still running 1.3.x.
I know of one in my area that jumped on the 2.0.35 "bandwagon"
and are having problem with PHP index pages not resolving?
For reasons unknown they are running PHP4.2.0RC4? Instead
of PHP4.2.0 stable?

On the other hand, I running both 1.3.24 and 2.0.36 with PHP4.2.0
without any problems.

David