httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Horner, Jonathan J. (JH8) " <...@y12.doe.gov>
Subject Proxy issues
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 14:38:11 GMT
We have a Stronghold 3.0 server being used to provide SSL support for a
service on another port.

When content lengths get of significant size (appears to be >8192), the
content comes back from the proxy server garbled.  When we request directly
from the normal port, everything is fine, but when we request from port 443
(the port our Apache-derivative uses), the content is "rearranged".  In the
middle of the jumble of text, we see what should be the content negotiation.
Both images and http requests greater than ~8192 get jumbled.

Any ideas?  We are unsure where to go from here.

Thanks,

Jon Horner