httpd-users mailing list archives

From Csaba Gabor <csaba2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Allowing Index only at the root.
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 21:05:11 GMT
Hi Joshua,
    Thanks very much for your speedy reply, it was what I needed
to fix my problem.  After futzing with your first solution, I
eventually realized that what I really had wanted was:
<Directory />
    Options -Indexes
</Directory>

Unfortunately, the way I asked the question really confused the point.
Thanks again for your pointers,

             Csaba