httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jubal Kessler <jubal+apache+ht...@cheeze.org>
Subject Bug in mod_autoindex and 2.0.36? (fwd)
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 05:52:33 GMT
Howdy,

I'm fooling with 2.0.36 on my home laptop and the mod_autoindex
module. I just noticed that a directory listing shows the icon for
some dirs as folders, and other dirs as HTML files. Those shown as
folders have no DirectoryIndex-recognized values, i.e. index.html,
inside. If one is found, though, the link is shown with an HTML file
icon.

I'm using no special configuration for IndexOptions, so this seems
to be a default. I'd personally like to see all directories come
with folder icons, rather than Apache be over-smart. Is this a bug
or feature, and/or are there options I can pass to IndexOptions to
suppress this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Jubal Kessler