httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: rotate logs
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 18:24:48 GMT

CustomLog is an Apache directive, the program that you need is rotatelogs
(as seen on the example that you included)
The timestamp is included by default, but you can modify take a look at the
following info:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/programs/rotatelogs.html