httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: Configuring httpd.conf for WebDAV...
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 00:42:43 GMT

No need to add AddModule in Apache 2
You need to add

LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs

Additionally you will see a couple of BrowserMatch lines in the config which
have redirect-carefully in them. You need to enable if you plan on
interacting with Microsoft clients

That should work. If you still have problems, provide us with the exact error
message that you are getting (both on the browser and error_log)

Cheers

Daniel