httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: Apache - Possible to Modify Header or Negate Some Apache Header Response?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 17:14:47 GMT

There is a space before the Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml line
Is that intentional or just from the copy and paste?
It seems to me that that file contains the Content-type header. That is
incorrect, the server should add those headers:
http://www.webreview.com/2001/02_16/developers/index02.shtml

Otherwise the client will mistake that header as part of the page content