httpd-users mailing list archives

From Artiom Morozov <art...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: SetOutFilter - several layers
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 18:30:19 GMT
aha, finally i got it =))) well, most obvious solution is to add some
params to top-level html (containing table) and set links to it. that
is, assume index.html outputs main.cgi?group in table and your links
point to foobar.cgi?someparam. you move #include virtual param to
index.html query string and in main.cgi return links like
index.html?foobar.cgi%3fsomeparam.

other possible solutions are frames (not bad, but you'll hardly make
pixel-to-pixel design with them) or dhtml layers/divs (not bad, except
not supported in old or simple browsers).

hope this helps