httpd-users mailing list archives

From <cam...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Configuration question
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 22:19:21 GMT
This is not the problem in your FAQ.  I have just installed Apache but do not yet have a domain
name, however I have already developed a web site c:\a web page\index.html. I have developed
this page using FrontPage for windows 98. I am trying to somehow substitute the  test page
for the installation with the web page I have developed and is located at the above location.
I do not see a way of doing this in the configuration page. Is there a way of doing this?
Or must I wait until I have a domain name?

I am using http://127.0.0.1 the reason for my question is I was using the TZO web server and
could do this with their server software