httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Frazier ...@kwinternet.com>
Subject Really long file names in directory listings
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 02:41:40 GMT

Hi,

I forgot to ask this when I first joined the list, it has bugged me for a
long time. My wife a while ago uploaded a ton of MP3 files and was her web
space on my machine to store them. The problem of course was that some of
the songs had names that were way way longer than what apache would display
on the listing before it got to the ... So is there a way to fix it so you
can see the whole thing no matter how long the file name?
I can't show the result of my search because it was a while ago, but I
looked pretty hard and couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

Eric

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)

"Inquiry is fatal to certainty." -- Will Durant