httpd-users mailing list archives

From farshid.dabesh-k...@bt.com
Subject Tomcat 4.0.3 + Apache 2.0.35 on Solaris 8, mod_jk connector probl em
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 11:27:42 GMT
Dear all!

I am trying to compile the mod_jk connector in order to connect Tomcat to
Apache. I can run the configure script but it fails at the last moment just
before it is about to create the mod_jk.so file.

I have tried looking for a mod_jk.so file on the web, but I cant find any
for apache-2. It seems to me that something in my system does not like *.lo
files and as a result doesn't create *so files. I was having similar trouble
when trying to compile the web_app module.

Has anyone had a similar problem? or does anyone have any pointers as to
what I should do or where I can obtain an already compiles mod_jk.so file.

I am SO stuck, any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Farshid