httpd-users mailing list archives

From farshid.dabesh-k...@bt.com
Subject Tomcat 4 Integration with Apache Problem
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 09:09:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to configure web_app which is to be used as the connector
between my installation of Tomcat 4.0 and Apache 2.0.35. After a successful
configure, I have to create the DSO module, however I am getting an error
while trying to compile the *.lo files to create the *.so file.

I am using gcc 3.0.4  and I am trying to execute:

$ gcc -shared -o libwebapp.so *.lo

and I get this error message:

ld: fatal: file pr_info.lo: unknown file type
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to libwebapp.so
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

It seems to me that the compiler is having problems with the *.lo files. I
was wondering if any one else has had the same problem.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanx

Farshid