httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackson" <david.j.jack...@pickledbeans.com>
Subject Re: Apache / PHP 4.2.1 question...
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 21:30:58 GMT
Here's two more sites to add to your "hourly" reading list:
http://www.mysql.com
http://www.php.net
Both have mailing list and or news groups.

The first key to getting you question answered is post it
to the correct forum.

Ok, actually the first key is decide which is the correct forum :)

Also if were talking Linux, here add
linux-admin mailing list, maybe linux-network(ing)
and google groups.

To subscribe to linuix-admin my sending mail to
majordomo@vger.kernel.org

in body put subscribe.

David