httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackson" <david.j.jack...@pickledbeans.com>
Subject Help breaking configure?
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 04:19:09 GMT

Greetings --
I'm kind of stumped ont this one. A friend asked me to help me trouble
shoot a website that his ISP/hosting co. is hosting?

ISP setup: Slackware-8.0, Apache-2.035, and PHP4.2.0RC4
Here's the PHP config (from phpinfo):

./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
                                       --prefix=/usr/local/php4

He's having two problems?
1. It's not reading the index.php when when site is loaded?
I spoke with the ISP's network/SA and he assured me that
the directory index was setup along something like this:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.html.var

and that AddType was OK also?

2. More dificult (w/o posting form) is his email from is working?

Question?

What' causing this, what's the resolution (PHP4.2.0?), and how
can I recreate the errors on my local server? I've tried compile
with thier flags based on phpinfo?

Note:
I did get the following in the news group archive? For 4.1.0?
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
        ><Files *.php>
        >SetOutputFilter PHP
        >SetInputFilter PHP
        ></Files>/