httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Melvin Thomas Melvin" <melvintmel...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Perl cgi forms not displaying . broken?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 20:16:19 GMT

Howdy.

I am running a straight-out-of-the-box apache 1.3 installation made with --prefix=/usr/local/apache-cgi
--enable-module=cgi on HPUX 11.0.

I've got PERL 5.6.1 and the default version w/HP 11.

I've tried a number of sample CGI forms from a bunch of places and none of them seem to display
the forms. The scripts execute and then just display the part of the script that should come
after the submit is clicked.

For instance this script: http://www.cgi101.com/class/ch5/colors.txt

Just returns: "Results" and nothing more.

I've tried the examples from Perl in a nutshell, and CGI 101, and I've started to think it's
my Apache.

Please assist.

Thanks
-M