httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 20:55:07 GMT
Sounds like you are using a default Red Hat installation.  My only
suggestions are to attempt trussing (strace'ing) a child to see if
you can identify what it is doing to produce the segment fault.

  Aside from this, you can build from source and see if that works
properly.  Your opservation seems to implicate a problem with the
mod_ssl implementation.