httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 13:11:11 GMT
Hi Ed,

  The errors you are getting have nothing to do with available memory.
A Segmentation fault is always (to the best of my knowledge) a program
error.  I am not familiar with Ben-SSL, and it would seem no one else
on this list is either.  My only suggestions are: 1) attempt to truss
a child process and determine what it is attempting to do prior to
receiving the segmentation fault.  From this information you may be able
to go to the source and determine why the program is acting in this
manner. Or 2) upgrade to a newer apache/mod-ssl configuration.

HTH