httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terry Davis <tda...@approbation.org>
Subject SetOutFilter - several layers
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 05:10:53 GMT
Hello,

What I am about to ask is rather hard to explain....

I have a set of CGIs....my main CGI creats a table and calls includes
from within it:
<!--#include virtual="main.cgi?$group" -->

In this example, main.cgi then loads up IN the part of the table from
which it was called and has some neat things in it, including links to
OTHER CGIs.  When I click on a link in THIS CGI, how do I get it to
continue to load in the same part of the table as the original CGI?

I am getting around frames basically....am I doing things in a bad way?
Have some suggestions?

Thank you!
Terry