httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@home.ro>
Subject Re: Restricting indexes
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 01:40:37 GMT
Hi, thanks. Here are the settings for my virtual host and it seems to be OK:
(But it doesn't let me to hide the indexes)

Any more ideas?

Thanks!

<VirtualHost 194.102.241.1>
ServerAdmin teddy@fcc.ro
DocumentRoot /var/www/teddy/html
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/teddy/cgi-bin/"
ServerName teddy.fcc.ro
ErrorLog logs/teddy.error_log
CustomLog logs/teddy.access_log common
</VirtualHost>