httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subscribed" <subscr...@myarchive.biz>
Subject Re: Apache 2.03x & PHP
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 21:13:38 GMT
Remove addmodule, Im not sure if the 2.035 needs it.
If that doesnt work, lemme know

I'll be free'd up in a few and I can find out another workaround

:)

====================================
"The things that come to those that wait may be
the things left by those who got there first."
====================================
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jsturek2@unlnotes.unl.edu
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Apache 2.03x & PHP

  I'm also trying to install PHP as module for Apache 2.0.35.  I believe I followed the directions
correctly, but I'm getting the following error when I try to restart Apache:

  Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps ...

  Any suggestions appreicated!!

  Jeff Sturek
  402-472-3825 W

  "Subscribed" <subscribe@myarchive.biz>