httpd-users mailing list archives

From Subu Korisapati <skori...@skywalker.geo.census.gov>
Subject Re: How to redirect users to Login Page
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 18:16:19 GMT
I am not the programmer, and am a newbie to oracle apps server administration
which is based on Apache.

If a user is not coming thru login page , they wanted the web server to
redirect the user to login page.

example :  They have two pages MainPage.jsp, Login.jsp
If a user directly accesses MainPage.jsp without coming thru Login.jsp, they
want the web server to redirect them to Login.jsp page.  Once user info is
validated, user will be directed to MainPage.jsp

I dont know much about apache, jsp to suggest them the best way.  Is this a
bad approach ?

appreciate your insight.

thanks
Subu