httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Final solution for CGI on Windows, anyone???
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 07:14:24 GMT
I hate to ask this; but how the heck do i configure apache on Windows to
execute cgi-scripts.
In the past i've always managed to do it somehow, but never remember how i
actually made it work in the end.
In my last config i used a shortcut named /usr/bin/perl (same drive as the
docs & apache), pointing at the real interpreter. This to be able to use the
standard shebang-line, and it worked fine on 2.0.35. Today, i upgraded to
2.0.36, only to find that this version seem to require me to also state the
drive letter (eg. #!G:/usr/bin/perl), which defeats the purpuse of the
solution.

Anyone know why this strategy don't work anymore? Or, even better, how i can
do a prettier configuration, so it doesn't need the shebang to locate the
interpreter?

Regards,

Robert Andersson