httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subscribed" <subscr...@myarchive.biz>
Subject Re: Apache 2.03x & PHP
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 19:37:39 GMT
LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
and finally
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Go here and get the download, its got great instructions.  http://www.php.net/downloads.php
Always read the win32 instructions, all the others are Unix :)

====================================
"The things that come to those that wait may be
the things left by those who got there first."
====================================
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Ellison
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 2:22 PM
  Subject: Apache 2.03x & PHP

  I believe in asking for a little help when needed and I've reached that point.  I'm in need
of key directives (examples would be wonderful) of integrating PHP into the httpd.conf config
file.  I just picked up Apache and am ditching IIS (cheers anyone?) because I see a better
product and move flexible.

  Any help would be very much appreciated - I can reciprocate if anyone needs help with IIS,
PHP & mySQL.  <grin>

  Thx,

  Paul Ellison
  Edmond, OK  USA