httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: httpd limit for virtual host
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 23:00:09 GMT
I don't think it possible to limit the number of processes
per VH in 1.3.x. But you might look at mod_throttle to
limit bandwidth usage & processes by slowing down requests.

http://www.snert.com/Software/Throttle/
http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2001/11/serv/

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Heron" <robert@heron.pl>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:45 PM
Subject: httpd limit for virtual host

Hi All,

I use Apache 1.3.22 (on FeeeBSD 4.5) with IP-based virtual hosts.
I need to limit number of httpd processes created for one of my IP-based
virtual hosts. Is this possible? If yes, how to limit it?
The total number of httpd processes can be limited by MaxClients, but how
to limit it for a particular virtual host only?

Robert