httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Turberville" <...@studio522.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.24 Stop, Start, Restart Commands
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 08:08:12 GMT
One thing I noticed on my text box is that the Apache Service Monitor that
is installed with 2.0.35 also shows 1.3.24.  I think I installed 2.0.35
first though, so I'm not at all sure that installing 2.0.35 after having
installed 1.3.24 will give the same results.

Anyway, I can select, start, stop and restart either version of Apache from
the Service monitor that also keeps a small icon on the taskbar.

It might be worth installing 2.0.35 in a totally separate directory simply
to get this Monitor up and working for you.

These are the shortcuts on my Start Menu for controlling 1.3.24

"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe" -w -n "Apache" -k restart
"
" start
"
" stop

You can create a shortcut with something like these in your Start Menu or on
your desktop.

Jay Turberville