httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subscribed" <subscr...@myarchive.biz>
Subject Fiddling with CGI
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 16:16:52 GMT
I've got my virtual hosts running fine, WITH ssl (although I get "mixing *
ports and non-* ports with NameVirtualHost address is not supported.
Proceeding with undefined results, but it works fine ?)
How do I get CGI to run on it? It runs fine on a regular host, but virtual
starts to run but never finishes. ??

Any ideas? I've poured over the docs and added a few lines to the
<Virtualhost> area, but with no results.
Note that this (below) is whats left of my frantic attempt to get it up and
running.

<VirtualHost (myIPaddress)>
    Servername www.domain.com
    ServerAlias domain.com *.otherdomain.com
    ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.com
    DocumentRoot H:/Myweb/
<Directory "H:/Myweb/">
 AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo