httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <>
Subject RE: CGI and Virtual Hosts ...still :(
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 17:11:39 GMT
What does your error log say when you request a CGI script?

Ryan Bloom
645 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: Subscribed []
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: CGI and Virtual Hosts ...still :(

Just checking because I've yet to find a program that works like this

Does this <virtualhost> info seem like it would execute scripts properly
from the H:\myweb\cgi-bin\

directory? I've tried everything I can think of and still it doesnt

Basically the server has NO INSTRUCTION except these here in Vhost

Remember that this is one person's frantic attempt to solve a problem,

please be kind :)

NameVirtualHost *myipaddress*

<VirtualHost *myIPaddress*>
    ServerAlias *
DocumentRoot "H:/myweb/"
<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
<Directory "H:/myweb/">
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "H:/myweb/cgi-bin/"
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl .exe
<Directory "H:/myweb/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
ErrorDocument 404 /errordocs/stillbuilding.html
    ErrorLog logs/

View raw message