httpd-users mailing list archives

From "EMike" <mike.errec...@neurosoft.fr>
Subject mod_jk problem : Cannot load C:/Apache/modules/mod_jk.dll into server...
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 14:20:36 GMT
Hi all.
first of all : sorry for my english, i'm french.
second : hope i send in the right mailing-list. If not, forgive me and
please
give me some pointers...
third : the problem...

I try to integrate Apache 2.0 with Tomcat 4.0.1 at work (in fact, a bundle
JBoss-2.4.4/Tomcat-4.0.1) , on my Win2000 PC. I already did it with success
at
home, on my Win98 PC, without much pain (EXACTLY the same version of
JBoss/Tomcat/Apache and installation steps).

After doing all the steps, i got this error when i start Apache :

"Cannot load C:/Apache/modules/mod_jk.dll into server: The specified module

could not be found."

Before you ask : the file mod_jk.dll REALLY is in the modules directory.
More
precisely, the file in the path reported by the error EXISTS. I swear ;)

Can somebody help me ? i'm quite confused with this kind of error.

May the mod_jk.dll be a "bad" version, so it can't be loaded,
reporting that
the file doesn't exist ?
The same difference between my home install and my work install is the
Windows
version. Could this be the problem ? and if so, why....

Thanks A LOT

Mike